Terry, incorporated in 1910, is a town in and the county seat of Prairie County, Montana, United States. The population was 611 at the 2000 census.
STANDARD OF LIVING
All information was collected from a survey distributed to MT AmeriCorps members in Winter 2009-2010.
- 100% Share an apartment with AmeriCorps members
- 100% pay $250/ month
- Utilities average $30/month
- 100% live less than a mile from place of work
- 00% ive less than a mile from town
- 50% thinks it is necessary to have a car to live comfortably
- 50% does not
- Jim Ferris 406-234-4599