Welcome to the official wiki of the AmeriCorps Member Advisory Council!
ACMAC is a representative council of AmeriCorps State and AmeriCorps*VISTA members from across Montana. We work to encourage networking between all AmeriCorps programs in Montana through action, communication, and representation in an effort to enhance the national service experience in our state.
If you are a Montana AmeriCorps member or coordinator, consider yourself invited to join this site and edit, update, or add to its pages. You'll need to join wikidot by creating a username and password, which you can do by clicking the Join! link on the left. Thanks for visiting the site, let us know what we can do to make it as useful as possible.
- Find how-tos and online tools in our Resources section!
- Check out our Latest Newsletter now online !
- Join ACMAC's Facebook Group!
- Read Local Information about your town!
- Learn more about the ALIVE program.
- Something missing? Add it using the field to the left!